A stylish, easier to program, lighter fall detector.
The fall detector can be wrist worn or mounted onto a lanyard to go around the neck. When a fall is detected it raises an alarm to a linked pager or care phone ensuring help is quickly on the way.
Water resistant (IP67)
Social alarm 869,2125 Mhz, compliant Class 1
AM, FM, ISM compatible: 868MHz, 915 MHz
Bi-Directional Transmitter/Receiver ASK, FSK, GFSK
Bluetooth V4.1 compatible
EN 300 440 Class 2 (Europe)
ETSI EN 300 328 and FCC compatible
CFR47 Part 15 (US) and ARIB STD-T66 (Japan)
Battery: CR2477 lithium
Battery life: up to 2 years
At any time, the alarm can also be triggered by a simple pressure on the push button.
If the wearer stands up 20s after the fall detection, Vibby OAK cancels the alarm.
If the wearer stays on the floor, Vibby OAK vibrates and the LED flashes during 20s before sending an alarm
A mobile application for:
- Configuring of radio protocols
- Technical diagnostics (battery status)
- Reporting of technical information
Vibby Oak Fall Detector
- Can be Wrist or Neck worn
- Lightweight – 35g
- Pressure sensing and accelerometer technology
- Automatic alarm for serious falls, or
- Wearer can activate manually
- If a user stands up within 20 seconds alarm will be cancelled, or
- New capacitive sensing allows wearer to cancel alarm manually
- Easy programming
- Coloured LEDs indicate wrist or neck worn settings
- IP67 Rated (Water resistant)
- Hypoallergenic plastic
- Replaceable battery
- Radio Range: 200 metres outdoors
- Free downloadable app to switch between neck and wrist worn mode and monitor battery life.