GPS SmartSole® is a GPS tracker discreetly sealed in an insole for shoes or slippers, ideal for those with Dementia or Autism spectrum.
GPS SmartSole® is a reliable and effective solution to maintain a user’s independence whilst ensuring maximum safety and peace of mind for relatives.
GPS SmartSole® is discreet, non-invasive and as it’s sits in a shoe or a slipper, is less likely to be forgotten.
GPS SmartSole® updates on the wearer’s location every 5 minutes, so loved ones can check in whenever they want to using an app on their smartphone. It is also possible to set up ‘zones’ so a loved one can be notified via the app when the wearer enters or leaves a specific area.
It uses the same GPS and cellular technology as a smartphone, is charged and requires activation and a data service plan just like a phone.
There is an upfront charge for the SmartSole and then an ongoing annual service charge for the ongoing data use.
Like a phone, it works cross country within cellular network covered areas.
SmartSole GPS Tracker
- Uses the same GPS and cellular technology as your smartphone
- iOS or Android compatible
- Water resistant, hidden wearable technology
- Trim to fit sizes
- Inductively charged
- Text or Email alerts sent when parameters are exited
- Regularly updates to show latest position
- Sizes : UK 4-9 and 10-14
- Battery Life: 18 – 48 hours
- Charging Time: 2-4 hours
- Top Material: Microcell anti-friction fabric
Sole Material: Polyurethane
- CE Certified
- Monitoring Service Plan required